Welcome to Day 10 of the 12 Days of Anime! I really appreciate the love I’ve been getting for these posts, as well as the many, many amazing posts from other bloggers that I’ve had the pleasure of reading. With Christmas almost upon us, life seems to be almost busier than ever… And unfortunately I don’t have the time for a long post today. So, here’s a short wish list of mine, of what I’m hoping for from next year.
- I’d love to see another show with a Yoko Kanno sound track. You guys know how much I love and look up to her work, so this is probably a given… But any show with a Yoko Kanno score will certainly be a good one.
- Please don’t mess up One Punch Man Season 2…
- An original High Fantasy anime! We don’t get nearly enough original shows, nor do we get many high fantasy shows (except Isekai)
- Give me a good Romance that will make me cry! Something on the level of Toradora or Kanon!!
- If they mess up that Shield Hero adaptation… I will mess THEM up. This show has so much potential, with Kevin Penkin on the score, and the voices of Sakuta and Mai from Bunny Girl as the main hero and heroine. If this show is a flop, I will be very upset.
- No Game No Life Season 2?
- While we’re at it, Grimgar Season 2?
- Another Madhouse Original????
- Hiroyuki Sawano score on something that’s not Attack on Titan!!!
- Please do a good job on that Fate/Grand Order: Babylonia
- Azur Lane anime?
- Well if we’re here now, gimme good Gacha luck next year!!!
And last but not least…
- Let us have a good year of Anime in 2019!!!